All Chapters are required to complete the Annual Chapter Recharter by February 1st to continue affiliation with IAHCSMM.
The Annual Recharter process was developed to:
- Demonstrate you are an active Chapter and meeting the requirements of a Constituent Chapter of IAHCSMM
- Readily identify your current Board members and Chapter Members
- Make note of the activity level of your Chapter
- Maintain accurate records of your bylaws in accordance with the Association's bylaws
Once a recharter has been approved, the Chapter will receive a waived registration for the designated Chapter Representative to attend the IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo.
Chapter of the Year Awards
All Chapters submitting a Recharter will be eligible to win a Chapter of the Year Award. These Awards recognize an IAHCSMM Chapter that has significantly advanced and embraced the CS profession. Winners of each category will receive an engraved plaque, plus $1,500 from the STERIS Corporation.
- Large Chapter of the Year – Chapters with over 150 members
- Medium Chapter of the Year - Chapters with 50-150 members
- Small Chapter of the Year – Chapters with under 50 members
Instructions for Submission:
Download the Annual Recharter Form.
Once completed, please submit to IAHCSMM by email, fax or mail (using the instructions on the form).
For questions, please contact Siri Sorensen, IAHCSMM Sr. Project Manager.